Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Aqua Bamboo Tunic Top
Aqua Bamboo Tunic Top with a round neckline and long sleeves. Designed with simple comfort and ageless style in mind. Classic yet versatile piece that can be worn during the day or evenings out ... easily dressed up or down. Sizes run true to fit.
The rayon derived from bamboo fibers create a breathable fabric and an incredibly soft texture smooth against the skin and easy to care for.
- Sizes (US): S (2-4), M (6-8), L (10-12), XL (14-16)
- Fits True to Size
- Color: Aqua (Please Note: Correct "color" of Aqua Tunic is the color square). New image for dress will follow soon.
- Material: 95% Bamboo, 5% Spandex Jersey
- Brand: Dragonfly
Bamboo is an extremely resilient and durable fiber. At the same time it can feel beautifully soft and pleasant to the touch. When compared in studies to cotton and polyester, it has been found to be stronger, have better moisture wicking properties and better moisture absorption than the more commonplace Western materials. When bamboo fabric is used in clothing it is:
- Supremely soft, silky and luxurious to the touch – Envelop yourself in truly unparalleled comfort.
- Hypoallergenic - The eco-friendly bamboo fiber do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many man made fibers, bamboo is a natural solution for those with sensitive skin.
- Breathable and thermo-regulating – Stay comfortable whatever the weather; keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- More absorbent than cotton – Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
- UV protective – Protect you and your loved ones from the sun’s rays in comfort.
- Biodegradable – A greener material that will simply return to the Earth.