Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Nautilus Sand Wall Tapestry|3 Sizes
Gorgeous woven wall tapestry interpretation of an original photograph. A brilliant close up image of the intricate chambers within a classic Marine Mollusc, Nautilus shell. One so clear, clean, crisp and real, you will think you can hear the ocean. The name Nautilus is derived from the Latin form of the Greek word, naftis, or sailor, and this textile wall art will make the perfect statement accent piece enabling you to bring the beauty of the sea into your living space.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. All tapestry pieces are woven in the USA using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Sizes: 46"W x 31"H, 53"W x 33"H, 60"W x 40"H
- Motif: Coastal-Nautical
- Contents: 100% Cotton, Jacquard Woven, Hand Finished
- Dowel Rod: Not included. Bottom weight included
- Care: Spot Clean
- USA Made
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven & sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
Usually Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks