Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Custom Fabric By The Yard with Your Art Design - Linen Paloma Natural
Linen Paloma Natural fabric by the yard - up to ten (10) continuous yards at one time. Send us your art design and we can make it happen. Our high quality fabrics are manufactured and printed here in the USA. Colors come out nice and vibrant. No minimums and fast turn around ! Usually ships in five business days.
Our Paloma Natural Linen is made with traditional flax fibers for a beautiful distressed finish. A luxurious fabric, the Linen Natural is lightweight yet durable, featuring a nice body. This fabric is ideal for home goods, tablecloths, and napkins. Designs are printed with soft color saturation, making this fabric great for achieving a rustic look and feel.
- Fabric Size: 54" Wide and up to 10 yards length at one time
- Content & Weight: 100% Linen; 6.13 oz per square yard
- Stretch: None
- Shrinkage: Less than 1%
- Care Instruction: Spot Clean & Dry Clean
- Suitable For: Home décor accents (tablecloths, pillows, napkins, placemats, table runners, and tea towels)
- Manufactured and Printed in USA
Print width is 54". The selvage can be anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 inch or slightly more on the sides. Selvage on the bottom or top should not be expected - however, there could be some depending on where it's cut off the roll. There Is No Hemming in the fabric by the yard printing process.
Image Format Requirements for 54" x 36":
JPG file format
RGB Color Mode
Image Width: 54"
Image Length: 36"
Pixel Dimension Width: 8100
Pixel Dimension Length: 5400
Optimal Resolution: 150
PLEASE NOTE: This is for "On-Demand" only where an art design/image is printed (or dye sublimated depending on fabric) on "one" yard and if want several, it is repeated on each yard up to 10 yards.
For "CUSTOM" fabric printing, please contact us. Our engineers will determine if they can accomplish this, time frame (usually 2-3 weeks) and a quote. One example would be if you want your design to continue for several yards as one large continuous length, i.e., 54"w x 90"L using one image printed along the whole length.
HOW TO SEND YOUR IMAGE:
If image(s) too large to simply send us through email (some emails have limited capacity), you can use the "Wetransfer.com" website.
- Click on How Do I send Transfers which will take you to the wetransfer.com website. It will show you a graphic with some simple instructions on how to transfer. That easy! No registration needed, and it's free (up to 2GB).
- You will get an option of sending email or link (bottom left corner share button). Please send to us as a link.
For all questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quantity Discounts - please contact us for further information.