Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Wheat Denali Bear Denali Microplush™ Rustic Lodge Throw Blanket
Wheat Denali Bears Throw Blanket, part of the Denali Rustic Lodge Collection inspired by nature and the great outdoors. Seeing a family of bears in the wild is quite awe-inspiring, and this black and wine-colored pattern of bears, tracks and trees on our wheat-colored backdrop is equally beautiful to behold. This USA made Microplush™ Throw Blanket is reversible with unique double thickness.
Few things are as comforting as the sights and sounds of the woods. And after a long day in the outdoors, coming in and cozying up to a fire in one of our luxuriously soft Microplush Rustic themed blankets is one of those things.
- Sizes: 60" x 72" and 50" x 60"
- Colors: Wheat/Merlot/Dark Chocolate
- Ultimate Comfort: Microplush Super-soft fabric
- Survives Washing: Made to withstand heavy laundering and gets softer with every wash.
- Made in USA: American craftsmanship combined with 100% imported acrylic
- True Colors Won't Bleed: Our colors are dyed onto the fabric itself and look as good after years of use as it did on day one
- Regulates Temp: Innovative fiber technology is designed to regulate temperature, keeping you comfortable in any temperature or in any season
- Two Blankets in One: Our blankets are actually two blankets hand sewn together for luxury you can feel and durability you can depend on
- Drapability: Lightweight fibers and flexible, filament-knit backing provide astonishing softness and drape
- Lifetime Warranty: If you’re not completely satisfied with our blanket, return it within 60 days of purchase for a complete refund or replacement, no questions asked. We will also repair or replace any Denali blanket damaged beyond normal wear and tear for as long as you own it.
Matching 18" x 18" Microplush™ pillow available. And with double stitching and the ability to retain it's vibrant color and softness wash after wash, it may be the most durable throw pillow you've ever owned. Big and oversized, our pillow adds beauty and comfort in the living room, family room, bedroom, or anywhere.