Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Custom Fabric By The Yard with Your Art Design - Spun Poly Poplin
Spun Poly Poplin fabric by the yard - up to ten (10) yards at one time. Send us your art design and we can make it happen. Our high quality fabrics are manufactured and printed here in the USA. Colors come out nice and vibrant. No minimums and fast turn around ! Usually ships in five business days.
Our Polyester Poplin is a durable fabric with a beautiful draping quality. This fabric is wrinkle-resistant and durable, making it great for home and craft projects. The tight weave of this fabric and sublimation printing provides a vibrant and crisp print quality.
Suitable for home décor accents, upholstery, totes, and crafts.
- Fabric Size: 60" Wide and up to 10 yards length at one time
- Content & Weight: 100% Polyester; 6.62 oz per square yard
- Stretch: None
- Shrinkage: Less than 1%
- Suitable For: Home Décor Accents, Upholstery, Totes, and Crafts
- Care Instruction: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low Heat, Cool Iron
- Manufactured and Printed in USA
Print width is 60". The selvage can be anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 inch or slightly more on the sides. Selvage on the bottom or top should not be expected - however, there could be some depending on where it's cut off the roll. There Is No Hemming in the fabric by the yard printing process.
Image Format Requirements for 60" x 36":
JPG file format
RGB Color Mode
Image Width: 60"
Image Length: 36"
Pixel Dimension Width: 9000
Pixel Dimension Length: 5400
Optimal Resolution: 150
PLEASE NOTE: This is for "On-Demand" only where an art design/image is printed (or dye sublimated depending on fabric) on "one" yard and if want several, it is repeated on each yard up to 10 yards.
For "CUSTOM" fabric printing, please contact us. Our engineers will determine if they can accomplish this, time frame (usually 2-3 weeks) and a quote. One example would be if you want your design to continue for several yards as one large continuous length, i.e., 54"w x 90"L using one image printed along the whole length.
HOW TO SEND YOUR IMAGE:
If image(s) too large to simply send us through email (some emails have limited capacity), you can use the "Wetransfer.com" website.
- Click on How Do I send Transfers which will take you to the wetransfer.com website. It will show you a graphic with some simple instructions on how to transfer. That easy! No registration needed, and it's free (up to 2GB).
- You will get an option of sending email or link (bottom left corner share button). Please send to us as a link.
For all questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quantity Discounts - please contact us for further information.