Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Ikat Avani Wall Tapestry by Sarah Simpson©
Artisan Sarah Simpson has cleverly recreated the look of the Ikat process, without the resist dyeing step. Using warm brown shades, dark reds, greens and golds, Sarah has created a handsome panel wall tapestry depicting botanicals and geometrics patterned after Ikat fabrics. Unique and pleasing to the eye.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. . All tapestry pieces are woven using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Made in the USA
- Sizes: 26"W x 87"L
- Artist: Sarah Simpson
- Motif: Ikat
- Contents: 100% Cotton
- Dowel Rod: Sold separately, bottom weight rod included.
- Care: Spot Clean
- USA Made