Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Otomi Royal Wall Tapestry
A tapestry exclusive, Otomi is based on the traditional style of the Otomi Indians of central Mexico and has a unique primitive freshness.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. All tapestry pieces are woven using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Made in the USA
Size: 53"W x 58"L
Motif: Otomi Indian
Color: Royal Blue
Contents: 100% Cotton, Jacquard Woven. Lined, hand finished.
Dowel Rod: Sold separately, bottom weight rod included.
Care: Spot Clean
Usually Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks