Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Persia Wall Tapestry w/Chenille Fill by Bob Bergin©
Artist Bob Bergin shines with his latest tapestry creation. A detailed and ornate tribute to middle eastern tradition and symmetry. He has achieved perfection of form in resounding reds.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. All tapestry pieces are woven using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Made in the USA
Size: 53"W x 51"L
Artist: Bob Bergin
Motif: Middle Eastern
Contents: 100% Cotton with Chenille Fill
Dowel Rod: Sold separately, bottom weight rod included.
Care: Spot Clean
Usually Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks