Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Rangoli Sunrise Wall Tapestry by Julianna James©
Rangoli is an Eastern inspired design by artist Julianna James now in a lovely warm carmel palette. Rangoli is a folk art from India in which patterns are created on the floor in living rooms or courtyards using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand or flower petals. The purpose of rangoli is decoration, and it is thought to bring good luck.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. All tapestry pieces are woven using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Made in the USA
Size: 51"W x 52"L
Artist: Juliana James
Contents: 100% Cotton
Dowel Rod: Sold separately, bottom weight rod included.
Care: Spot Clean
Usually Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks