Woven Art & Beyond LLC
Suzani Radiance Wall Tapestry by Julianna James© - 2 Sizes
Suzani is a type of embroidered, decorative tribal textile made in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries. Suzani is from the Persian Suzan meaning needle. Our artisans were inspired by ancient Suzani motifs when weaving our fine wall tapestry interpretation. Skillfully woven in beautiful hues of warm earth, olive, ochre and dark red. Has a hint of Gypsy A unique tapestry original.
Unique, finely crafted woven wall décor by skilled Artisan Weavers in USA Textile Mills. . All tapestry pieces are woven using an advanced Jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Made in the USA
Sizes: 44"W x 44"L and 53" x 53"
Artist: Juliana James
Contents: 100% Cotton
Dowel Rod: Sold separately, bottom weight rod included.
Care: Spot Clean
Usually Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks